my first fan fiction

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

my first fan fiction

Postby pocahontas » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:51 am

here's my first fan fiction i'm still working on it n writting it but here's what i got so far. let me know what you think :) . at first i didn't know how to start it but then i came up with an idea n just started writting so here ya go. i'm gonna get back to it to write more :) .

one day piper n phoebe n pru decide to take a camping trip to try to get away from all the evil they had to fight to try at least have a normal life a normal vacation at least try too. they all agree that they all have to bring a date with them. piper dared pru to ask andy n pru dare piper to ask leo n then pru n piper dare phoebe to bring cole. i dare you to bring andy piper said to pru. well i dare you to ask leo pru said to piper. ight i will piper said to pru. i will ask andy too pru said to piper. who am i suppose to ask? phoebe asked piper n pru. piper n pru looked at eachother to come up with an idea. well why not ask cole piper said. yeah ask cole said pru. we dare you said piper n pru. ight your on said phoebe. while they start to pack for the trip phoebe had a question to ask pru n piper. you guys are you sure we can go on this vacation? i mean with all these warlocks after us trying to get our powers should we even be leaving the house for a vacation? phoebe asked pru n piper. then piper said it's just for the weekend phoebe for a few days. i think we can enjoy at least one vacation with or without the warlocks. i think we can pull this off said piper. yeah phoebe we have to at least try to live some sort of a normal life rather we're witches or not said pru.you guys are right we have to at least try said phoebe. so phoebe went back to her room to finish packing for the trip n to think of how to ask cole to go with her on the trip. meanwhile piper was thinking of how to ask leo n pru was thinking of how to ask andy to go with them on the trip. they were also thinking if they would go with them on the trip. they were all worried about if the warlocks would try to ruin the trip in some way but they all hope it wouldn't come to that. if it did then andy would know that they have powers n pru doesn't want andy to find out that way she wants to tell him in her own way n at the right time.
pocahontas
Major Shannen fan

Re: my first fan fiction

Postby PrudenceGemini » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:04 am

Started out quite good :D
Can't wait to read the rest :)
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby pocahontas » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:03 am

:D thanks :) . here's some more. let me know what you think. i'm gonna get back to writting some more :) .

meanwhile phoebe almost finish packing. since she was almost finish she decided to take a break to call cole to ask him if he can come on camping trip with them. while phoebe calls cole. since the sisters knew about leo being a white lighter. piper was yelling for leo. then he came down.
hey piper said leo. what's up?
i was wondering if you like to come on the camping trip with me n my sisters said piper.
what about the warlocks n all the evil that's after you guys n the book of shadows piper? asked leo.
we have to at least try to live a normal life n try to have a vacation leo. besides it's just a few days just for the weekend n if we have too then we'll just hide the books of shadows or least take it with us said piper. so what do u say?
ight we can try. i'll go anywhere with you. said leo.
piper was happy that leo agree to come with them on the camping trip. meantime pru was on her cell calling andy n trying to get a hold of him. while she was trying to get a hold of him phoebe was busy talking to cole trying to get him to come with them.
i don't know about going on this trip with you said cole.
c'mon cole it's just for the weekend just a few days said phoebe.
what phoebe n her sisters don't know is that cole is a demon n he's trying everything to advoid them finding out. but at the sametime he's hoping they do find out cause he thought they could help him cause he doesn't want to hurt them especially since he couldn't help but fall in love with phoebe.
so will u come on this trip with us cole please? asked phoebe.
ight i'll come said cole. cause i love you n i wanna be with you.
i love you too said phoebe.
meanwhile pru finally got a hold of andy.
hey andy said pru.
hey pru what's up? asked andy.
we're planning a camping trip for the weekend for a few days said pru. will you come with us on this trip?
yeah i will said andy. who's all going?
well there's us n then piper n leo n phoebe n cole said pru.
so is this a triple date thing? asked andy.
yeah it is said pru.
what time should i be there? asked andy.
we're leaving right after lunch. so around 2pm said pru.
i'll be there said andy.
see you soon said pru.
then when she got off the phone she went to tell piper n phoebe that andy agree to come with them on the camping trip. they went back to finish packing n then they started loading up the van n then when they were finish they went back inside to have some lunch before cole n andy shows up to go with them. meanwhile back at cole's place he was fighting off every demon that came at him. the source sent every demon he could think off to bring cole to him so they could kill him for betraying them. meanwhile back at the manor the girls just have finish their lunch. when there was a knock at the door.
why don't you go answer the door pru i'll finish cleaning up said piper.
i'll help you said phoebe.
so pru went to answer the door to see who it was. while piper n phoebe finish taking the dishes to the kitchen.
pocahontas
Major Shannen fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:09 am

It really is good, i like that Andy's in it :D

Can't wait till you put some more on, if you're looking for some inspiration check out my fanfics :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby pocahontas » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:27 am

thanks :) n :D me too when i watch charmed i always thought him n pru were the perfect couple n looked great together :) i so love that show :) . i'm gonna write more i got a few more idea's of what could happen next n of what they could say next :) . ight i'll do that :D thanks for the advice n for the help :D .
pocahontas
Major Shannen fan

Postby pocahontas » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:31 pm

when pru answered the door it was andy he showed up 5 minutes early cause he didn't wanna show up late. meanwhile in the kitchen phoebe was helping piper clean up when leo appeared in the kitchen.
i'm all ready to go said leo.
we will be ready once me n phoebe finish cleaning up cause wanna do it now so won't have to worry about it when we get back said piper.
i wonder what's taking cole so long to get here i'm worried said phobe.
he'll be here soon we still got time before we leave said piper.
meanwhile back at cole's place he's still fighting every demon that came at him.
might as well give up i'll still beat every single one of you if it's the last thing i do said cole.
meanwhile back at the manor pru was in the living room talking to andy while piper n phobe was in the kitchen finishing cleaning n leo decided to help them along so could get it done faster n get it done so by the time cole shows up they can leave to go on their camping trip.

here's somemore of what i written. this is how i started the next page let me know what u think :) . i'm still thinking of what should happen next but here's a start :)
pocahontas
Major Shannen fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:38 pm

The storyline is great and everything :) but without punctuation and things like that it can get a little confusing.
PrudenceGemini

Postby pocahontas » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:43 pm

i'm glad it's great n everything :) . i know n i'm working on that :) i'll fix it don't worry but remember this is my first fan fic so i'm learning as i go lol. but i know n i'll work on that n fix it :) but what did u think though? n thanks for the advice :D
pocahontas
Major Shannen fan

Return to Over to you