My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Re: My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

Postby sourgummycandy » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:08 am

oh my god! its so great! i love how andy takes care of prue. it would really be like him in the show if he lived. :) they're the best prue.

but i'm still hoping for some twists. some kind of kiss and make up. i love them when they do that. feels like awww, their love inspires me. i also love the scene in the movie house. they seemed like normal teenage lovers. :)

and oh there's a sequel i'm so excited! pls update more sooon! plsssssssssssssssssss... :))
sourgummycandy
New Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:15 pm

Don't worry i promise there is some kiss and make-up scenes, in the sequel too :D
Thanks for liking the story and i'll put some more on soon, probably over the weekend cuz i've just gone back to school so everything's a bit hectic lol :D
Anyway you should like the next chapter :)
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby sourgummycandy » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:01 am

i'll hold on to that! i can't really wait! i just really love them. i hate that i won't be able to see them together again but at least i find consolation because of your fanfic and others' also. i have read many prue andy fanfic while waiting for yours to be uploaded. :)

plssss doooooooooo sooooooonnnnnn! thanks! :)))
sourgummycandy
New Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:43 pm

Yeah i hate that we'll never see them actually together again but ahwell :)
PrudenceGemini

Postby sourgummycandy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:50 am

Thank God for all of you for the andy prue fanfics. youre our only hope :))
sourgummycandy
New Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:15 am

No prob and here ya go! :)

Chapter 15 Part 1

It was morning, Piper and Phoebe were downstairs in the kitchen drinking their morning coffee. It was Piper's day off and she thought she might go shopping with both her sisters.
"I wonder how Prue's date with Andy went." Phoebe said.
"Well it must have been good because she hasn't woke-up yet." Piper replied. Phoebe's eyes glittered.
"Hey, do you think they did the.... You know." Piper stifled a giggle.
"Okay enough about them, do you fancy doing something today? Go shopping, get some lunch?"
"Yeah sure, we can take Prue along with us, you know what Prue's like. She likes to get a jump on things so she'll probably want some new clothes."
"Yeah, we can ask her when she wakes up."

Prue wasn't awake, but Andy was. He was watching he thinking about how amazing she was, in every sense of the word. He propped himself up on his elbow and continued to stare at her. She was sleeping soundly, head on the pillow which was resting on her arm. Her hair slightly messy. He knew they said they would take things slowly this time, but he also knew that their feelings were so strong it wasn't possible. Today was Andy's day off and he planned on spending it with Prue pampering her, starting with breakfast. He put his trousers back on and went downstairs into the kitchen where Piper and Phoebe were sat chatting. They both looked up when he entered obviously expecting Prue, realisation dawned on their petite faces. He nodded at them.
"Morning."
"Andy, good morning." Phoebe hesitated. "Did you stay the night?" Andy looked sheepish.
"Kinda, it's my day off and i thought i'd spend it with Prue, spoil her for the day."
"Starting with breakfast." Piper finished.
"Yeah, Prue's still asleep so i thought i could take some up for her."
"Okay Andy, well you sit down and have some coffee, i'll fix something up for her." Piper said.
"Thanks Piper." he sat down and she set a mug of coffee down in front of him and he took a sip. He decided to ask their advice.
"So do you guys know of anything i can do to make everything a little easier for Prue? I would ask her but you know what she's like." Phoebe smiled.
"Yup, determind to do everything herself."
"Andy all you have to do is make sure she knows you're there for her through eveything, thick and thin." Piper told him.
"Yeah." Phoebe agreed. "From when she wants a sandwich to when she's yelling at you because she can't fit into her favorite dress." Andy started to look nervous and the two laughed at him.
"Andy it's okay, Phoebe was just joking, now finish your coffee and take this upto Prue." Piper said placing the tray on the counter nearest to him. He smiled warmly at her and drank the last of his coffee.
"Thanks you two, i'll see you later okay." he picked up the tray carefully and had a look at what was on it. Toast, a bagel, herbal tea, and orange juice. He carried the tray upstairs and heard one last remark from Piper to Phoebe.
"Guess it's just us two shopping today sis."
PrudenceGemini

Postby sourgummycandy » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:26 am

i loved it! makes me want for more. please upload them real soon!

btw, i love what happened to them. Oh, you know what I mean. andy is just the best man for prue. how he planned to pamper her and making her breakfast, well, actually it's piper. :D

i lol when he asked for advice and they their advice made him nervous. so like andy.

i hope to read more of their quality time together :DD

and oh, i found your entry in fanfic.net. that's where i read stuff about prue and andy while waiting for you to upload :)
sourgummycandy
New Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:10 am

Cool :) I finally got on there lol :lol:
There is more to that chapter :) and it should be on as soon as i finish typing it up :D and i totally agree that the best man for Prue is Andy :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby sourgummycandy » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:14 am

be waiting for it! i keep checking the site seeing youve uploaded it. :)
sourgummycandy
New Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:41 am

Chapter 15 Part 2

Andy walked into Prue's room and the creaking of the door made Prue stir. He sat down on the bed next to her and she slowly opened her eyes. She spotted the tray.
"Andy, what...?"
"It's my day off, i decided to spend it with you catering to your every need." he told her.
"Andy that's so sweet."
"Yes i am sweet, now eat your breakfast." Prue laughed at him then took a sip of her orange juice then sniffed the mug of tea hopefully and made a face when it wasn't what she hoped for.
"So what are we doing today then?" Prue asked him.
"Anything you want." he replied. "Piper and Phoebe are going shopping today so we have the manor to ourselves." Prue smiled flirtatiously.
"Why Inspector Trudeau, what are you trying to say?" he leaned over and kissed her on the lips then he tucked a stray hair behind her ear. Prue giggled. "Ohh now i get it." Andy sat back and put his arm around Prue as she ate her breakfast. They sat there cuddling for a while after she had eaten until they heard a knock at the door.
"Prue it's just me, are you guys decent?" they heard Piper call through the door.
"Yeah it's okay, come in." Prue called back. Piper came through the doors and smiled when she saw them both cuddling.
"Me and Phoebe are going shopping, just wanted to let you know, also do you want anything?"
"No thanks, don't go just yet me and Andy will come down." Prue said.
"Yeah sure, we'll be in the kitchen." Piper told her then she went back downstairs. Prue and Andy got out of bed and got dressed then Prue picked up the tray.
"Woah, Prue what are you doing?" he asked.
"Taking the tray downstairs why?"
"Let me take it down, it's heavy." he said taking the tray off her. Prue crossed her arms in annoyance.
"Andy i'm pregnant, not sick! I can carry a freakin' empty tray downstairs."
"Well too bad, because i'm not going to let you carry anything even slightly heavy for a while."
"Andy...." he interrupted her.
"If you want to carry this tray you're going to have to catch me first." they grinned at eachother and she chased him and caught him on the landing.
"Okay, okay, you caught me. You're still not carrying this tray." Prue rolled her eyes.
"Fine, now come on downstairs." she kissed him on the cheek and ran downstairs, Andy followed her. Prue walked into the kitchen where her sisters were waiting and the stepped in front of her excitedly.
"So? What happened." Piper asked.
"Did you...?" Phoebe trailed off as Andy walked in. Prue nodded discreetly at her sisters and they giggled.
"What's so funny?" he asked. Prue elbowed her sisters.
"Nothing they were just going."
"See you guys later." Piper said.
"Bye then." Andy said.Phoebe waved as she and Piper walked out the door. Andy pulled Prue close as soon as her sisters were gone.
"Home alone at last." He said.
"Hmmm, i wonder what we can do in that time." she replied, her eyes gleaming. He leaned over to kiss her and she tiptoed so she could reach him. Their lips met and it felt like electricity was sizzling all around them. Little did they know, it was. Neither of them felt it get hotter, nor did they hear the crackling of electricity emanating from the Shocker Demon. They didn't notice him hide inside the kettle, they didn't know he was there waiting for them. Five minutes later and they were still kissing when Andy pulled away. Prue looked away.
"How about we put on our favorite film and cuddle up on the sofa." he said. She smiled at him, no matter what even when they weren't together they still shared the same taste in things, especially movies and when they had first gotten back together they had rented out a film and loved it.
"Okay, you go put it in and i'll make us some drinks." she said.
"Not coffee." he reminded her. She rolled her eyes.
"I know, herbal tea. Are you having coffee?"
"No it's fine i'll have the same as you." Prue smiled at his sweetness and he placed a sweet, gentle kiss on her lips then walked out into the living room.
Prue was getting the mugs out of the cupboard thinking about how lucky she was to have Andy when she realised she had forgotten to fill the kettle and switch it on. She carried the seemingly empty kettle over to the sink and filled it up then took it back and flicked the switch. Nothing could have prepared her for the electricity that came shooting out of the kettle and up her arm, electrocuting her. A scream escaped her mouth as she flew backwards and hit the kitchen island. She landed on the counter her entire body screaming out in pain, screaming out for Andy, then she blacked out....
PrudenceGemini

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you