[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Lots of promotion for Shannen Says!

Lots of promotion for Shannen Says!

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Re: Lots of promotion for Shannen Says!

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shell » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:14 pm

shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:00 am

The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:07 am

shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:22 am

Lol don't worry, I went off topic first :lol: I hate it when my hair makes me look young aswell, that's whay I quite like my hair style at the moment, and the color. Have you noticed that the color of your hair changes what suits you? Because my hair is dark now I look better in dark colors then anything else :lol: your hair sounds really awesome though :) you'll have to put a picture on fb :D
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:54 pm

Oh my god, don't I ever, Sarah.. I remember the hell she went through that time. Di and I always talk about that. Its sad that she went through so much stuff with her dad, and having a highest rating tv show and people pulling her every way...How she managed it? Its beyond me...but she did it.

Kurt keeps her grounded. And that great...She laughs more, she smiles more...Its great. Sadly it took what...from 21 to 40 to just that...Not a bad thing...sometimes its sad when you think about it.

Also people are still barking at her for Alyssa incident or Jennie's incident....Like what happened when she was on What Happened live...a reporter or who ever he was asked her to describe Alyssa in 3 words...and Shay said pretty, pretty pretty...

that a dumb questions to EVEN ask Shannen....come on....Its like why even bring Alyssa or Jennie IN this interview...this is ABOUT HER and HER only..SHANNEN!! NOT Jennie or Alyssa. People NEED to STOP this...stop going into the past. What they want to see if they can riled up some fans who are over it by now? I'm sure when Holly goes to UK or FL she will be bombared with Shannen question and half of them, I'm sure, it will be what happened on Charmed.

But anyway, Sarah....Its SO GOOD to see Shannen FINALLY happy for once..

Good for her...she deserves it..

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:09 pm

^ yeah Kris it's a shame it took her so long to find Kurt but a least she has him now. Some people never find there soul-mate at all.

Shannen certainly laughs lots on the video clips, not sure if Kurt finds all the jokes funny though.

You say Kurt keeps her grounded which is what Shannen kinda mentioned on a interview too. It's all good. :)

Enjoy watching the show tomorrow night guys and remem and update your non amercian board members with all the details!! :)
Sarah-Lucy

Previous

Return to Shannen News