[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - I don't get it, I just don't..the haters on Shannen Say's

I don't get it, I just don't..the haters on Shannen Say's

Shannen takes viewers on the bumpy and hilarious ride toward the altar with her fiancé, famed photographer Kurt Iswarienko. As if wedding preparations aren’t stressful enough, Shannen has only seven weeks to plan and pull off her big day.

Re: I don't get it, I just don't..the haters on Shannen Say'

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:48 am

I actually have a teacher who totally hates her and then she found out i loved Shannen so everytime she sees something Shannen related, like my necklace (Triquetra) she starts b****ing about about her, now everytime she does it instead of arguing i just walk out of the classroom. That's what i do everytime someone slags Shannen of cuz i just cba with the haters anymore.
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:52 pm

Kris, people like that are spiteful and aren't happy with there own lives themselves. This site is for Shannen's fans to come together and support their favourite actress. This is the only site is use and when i log on here i know that we all are UNITED in suporting Shannen and her work and it would sadden me to read Shannen haters here on Dianna's board. i try and avoid forums like that one though Kris for the reason i would get annoyed with small minded people
Sarah-Lucy

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:14 pm

No, Sarah..I wasn't talking about THIS site...I was talking about Shannen Say's website on we tv...The women, Laura has been very nasty about Shannen and saying things about her. I have chose to ignore her. And I hope to GOD she doesn't continue to say anything bad during the chat next Tuesday Night or I will leave and go to sleep

She's NOT going to ruin my night by talking crap about Shannen...I want to be able to watch the show and chat with everyone while the show is on and not worry about her digitoury comments from her mouth.

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shell » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:48 pm

shell

Postby AotearoaTPPinot » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:42 pm

You're always going to find haters with anything. They don't get the television/film business none of the haters who 'hate' actually 'get' either of the businesses. Because if they did, those haters would know how difficult it is for a show to get to come back for a second season. Though where ever you are you're going to have haters. The same thing went for Alcatraz-a new show and there are haters for it. Parminder Nagra reposted a comment which said something "I hate yout..." and she did a /okayyyy thing to them. I think it was classy the way she handled that and likewise Sam Neill or TwoPaddocks has done the same-he has got haters and I don't get that because Sam has done nothing to anyone-he's very modest but you'll still find people who hate on him. Likewise there are people out there who hate Steven Fry-I was arguing the point on a strict Catholic site but they are relentless they hate Stephen Fry! >.< You gotta just learn in time to live with those damned haters however cruel they are to the role model-or role models you like. I guess I've just learned from a few of the top notchers-and after being retweeted several times-and conversed back to from Sam himself-and gaining legions and masses of followers as I rise in popularity-and grow in 'circles' closer to Sam himself-I even find for myself there are going to be those who love you and those who hate you for nonensical reasons-I find there's this one person whom Sam follows who (I think she hates me-because I made a Emerson Hauser roleplaying account and she said she didn't think Sam liked the fact that I had one-but 'f!' Sam would DM me or he would have had his TwoPaddocks_Cru do so to tell me he hated that-besides the fact that he follows that Emerson Hauser account-I still give her an FF on several of my accounts-one of which she attacked me again on my FanTwoPaddocks twitter account for having TeamTwoPaddocks because she got angry that others would get confused and I later changed it from TeamTwoPaddocks to FanTwoPaddocks when Sam's crew TwoPaddocks_Cru asked me through a DM to change it-they had suggested FanTwoPaddocks and I grabbed for that-and BOTH Sam(TwoPaddocks) and his crew(TwoPaddocks_Cru) follow me-again adorerdj I always keep giving her an FF despite the fact that she seems to 'hate' me-it seems almost like 'jealousy' she tweets Sam(TwoPaddocks) as much as I do-seeking replies-trying to get further into his circle like I do. It seems like she has taken it to a competition or something :/ I've learned to live with her though-no matter my thoughts on her. There's just always going to be haters-nothing you can do to stop them-but d'you wanna hate them back or learn to live in harmony and try and ignore or just be nice to them kindly arguing your own point to try to stop that cycle of hate? It's useless to continue to hate on haters when that just spreads the hate further.
"Byrneperfection" "Anam Cara"

AotearoaTPPinot
Major Shannen fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:02 pm

Kris, i realise know you were talking about WEtv site. I won't to viewing the comments nor the show from WEtv as it won't let me still due to my countries location!.

Seriously though, Best to just stay here and discuss things about Shannen's show. I have learnt it's not worth getting upset and annoyed about. There are lots of airheads in the world and this "Laura" girl sounds like a very unhappy person. Bet she wishes she had some happiness like Shannen has. people like her will go through their life being bitter and nasty to others and get a kick out of it, i just don't get it myself. I call people like that Poison!. Hope this girl isn't leaving anymore comments Kris for you. ;)
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shannen46 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:00 pm

I don't read those sites because they're full of st*p*d people who don't live their own lives. We've seen the real Shannen: a normal woman, a real and authentic one, and you know what? No matter what they say, it matters what Shannen says :)
<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
shannen46

Postby SammyHalliwell » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:07 pm

I will admit that I know little about the show "Shannen's Says". My television viewing it a bit limited, but I have been very confused about the negative remarks that Miss Doherty has received over the years. If I recall correctly, some of this started back during the run of "Beverly Hill 90210", when there was something started, like a club, called (I Hate Brenda). Why? I was not a die hard watcher but what I did see was nothing I found disturbing. See appeared like an average high-school girl to me, in fact I am sure I got into more trouble than she did doing it for real.

When I became interested in Charmed the bashing continued, and still I couldn't find a reason for it. I wondered if the general public was attacking the actress for her characters or her personal life-style. So I decided to take a closer look at this.

Most of the parts she has played that I have viewed have been honorable. Now maybe I have missed a number of things but one must remember that she is acting. I am nuts about Denzel Washington, but I don't think I would want to stand along side the characters he play in "American Gangster" and "Training Day". But that is not the man, it is a talented person showing you what he can do.

Now if you are judging her for the life she lives in the real world....I must ask the following questions. Are you a personal friend of hers and honestly know what is truly going on? Is there a possibility that what you are reading in the trash mags on the check-out line, are embellishing on the truth in order to get you to purchase their lies that will soon line your kitty litter pan? Lastly, if you were in the public eye and every move you made was closely scrutinized, would you be elected for saint-hood? Speaking
only for myself....ouch!!!

So why is Shannen a major target? I have no idea, but some smart person once said...."Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone". Enough Said!!! Sammy
I am a Midnight Lady and bask in the Moonlight.
SammyHalliwell
New Shannen Fan

Postby triquetra » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:20 pm

Please read the messages in this topic I created a number of years ago. I still feel the same way...

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7213&p=189960
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Previous

Return to Shannen Says