Lost Family Woes 2

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Re: Lost Family Woes 2

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:52 pm

;) totally agree hun hehe
lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby ibon » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:16 pm

claire! i'm back! haha i re-read your LFW all afternoon.. goodness! you were great! and now this LFW2, i need you to continue this missy! or else..... :twisted:
ibon

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:50 am

:lol: i will just need to get my story-writing juices flowing and i'll update this as soon as i can remember what i was gonna originally write :lol:
lilmisshalliwell

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:33 am

Ok guys here is a bit more i wrote today, a bit more of the last chapter. ENJOY !!!

Reaching into the cupboard to get some cups, a small drawing fell out onto the work top. Placing the cups down she picked up the drawing and looked closely at it. Her heart began to flutter at the name scribbled on it
‘Mathew aged 8.’
Placing it down she couldn’t stop the tears flowing, at this moment Andy walked into the kitchen and saw his Aunt Piper crying, he rushed over to her, and helped her to the table to sit down.
Andy: - “What is it Aunt Piper? Here sit down, why are you crying?”
Piper allowed him to assist her and after easing herself between chair and table she pulled a tissue out of her robe, dabbed her eyes then looked up at her nephew.
Piper: - “One of Mathews drawings,” She nodded her head over to the abandoned drawing.” I just miss him Andy.”
Andy stood and went over to the drawing, he picked it up and looked at it long and hard, brushing a tear away he placed it in a drawer and went back over to his aunt.
Andy: -“I know I do too…Aunt Piper?”
Piper noticed the tone in his voice, it was pained, she looked at him.
Andy: -“I keep wondering if I hadn’t moved when that demon attacked…then maybe he…”
Piper cut him off, by grabbing hold of his hands in hers.
Piper: -“Don’t you ever blame yourself for this Andrew, Mathew loved you, that’s why he did what he did, if it hadn’t been that demon it would have been another, you will not blame yourself do you hear me.”
Andy: -“But he was so young, it should have been me.”
Hot tears were falling down his face by now, Piper had never seen him so broken up, he and Mathew had fought like normal brothers all the time, this was the first time Piper had seen him this upset.
Piper: - “It shouldn’t have been you! It shouldn’t have been Mathew; it’s just the way things are in this family, we all miss him.”
They were interrupted by the chime of the doorbell, Phoebe shouted that she would get it, and a few moments later Nate and Scotty entered the kitchen. They hugged their Aunt and cousin before turning to Andy.
Nate: - “Hey bro’ wanna come throw some hoops, the parks empty right now?”
Andy looked at Piper and she nodded, standing up he hugged her.
Andy: -“See you later Aunt Piper, take care, and thank you”
Andy left with his cousins and as Piper watched him go, she was struck with a sharp pain in her side.
Piper: -“Oof, that didn’t hurt…NOT”
Standing up slowly she made her way out of the kitchen, she fancied a lie down. However before she got to the lounge she felt her trousers go damp. Looking down, she could clearly see that her waters had broken.
Piper: -“Anybody…HELP!”
Prue was on her way downstairs when she saw Piper double over in pain, rushing to her side she helped her screaming ‘LEOOO’ as she went.
lilmisshalliwell

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:34 am

Chapter Three.
Prue: -“Ok Piper, stay calm, breathe, oh oh ee ee, oh oh ee ee. “
After orbing his labouring wife up to their room, Piper’s contractions had come on very strong; Prue, Brenda, Paige and Phoebe were in with her, whilst Jamie, Brandon and the kids were all nervously pacing in the sun room. Leo was wiping her forehead with a flannel and encouraging his wife the best he could. He felt helpless to help her.
Piper: -“I can’t do this, it’s too hard.” She cried, clearly in pain.
Brenda: - “Piper look at me, no look.” Brenda requested and Piper looked into her face.”
Brenda was down at Piper’s open legs encouraging her to push; she could see the baby’s head.
Brenda: -“Now her head’s almost out, you just need a strong push, come on sis you can do this.”
Piper took a deep breath, and placed her chin on her chest, she pushed with all her might, feeling a slight pop she looked down at Brenda.
Brenda: -“Ok her head’s out; one more push Piper, just one more and your baby will be here.”
Piper repeated her last action, and pushed with all her effort, the pain was excruciating, she felt something slide out of her and all of a sudden there came a loud strong cry.
Brenda: -“You have a boy, Congratulations sis.”
Brenda looked over at Leo.
Brenda: - “Want to cut the cord, dad.” She said grinning.
In awe Leo picked up the sterile scissors, and after Brenda had clamped of the cord, he cut it, releasing his sons tie to his mother. Brenda wrapped the little baby in a warm towel and stood slowly to place him in his mother’s arms.
Piper looked down at her baby and immediately felt a rush of love flow from her body. She looked up at Brenda, who was stroking her own 7 month bump and said ‘thank you’ with her eyes.
Phoebe: -“What are you going to call him?” She asked.
Piper looked over to Phoebe, then towards Prue.
Piper: -“Wyatt, after his daddy, and…Mathew after his cousin.”
Prue looked upon her little sister, she loved her more than she knew, and for her to name her son after Mathew meant the world to her.
Piper: -“Wyatt Mathew Halliwell.”
Brenda, Phoebe, Paige: - “I love it.” The sister’s all chorused together.
Piper grinned at her family. She looked over at Prue who was looking at her newest nephew, stroking his hair, and with her free hand grabbed Prue’s free hand and squeezed it tight. Prue looked over to her and shook her head of her thoughts, bent over and hugged piper then turned to her family.
Prue: -“Come on you guys let’s give Piper and Leo some alone time with Wyatt.” And she ushered them out of the room to go inform the rest of the family about the new arrival.
lilmisshalliwell

Previous

Return to Over to you