[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Shannen Doherty's New Puppy Puts the Brakes on Baby

Shannen Doherty's New Puppy Puts the Brakes on Baby

You will find all the latest news on Shannen here! so what are you waiting for?

Shannen Doherty's New Puppy Puts the Brakes on Baby

Postby Dianna » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:01 am

As much as Shannen Doherty and her new husband, Kurt Iswarienko, like the idea of becoming parents, there's one big – and adorable! – thing holding them back: their new puppy Bowie.

"We go back and forth all the time about it, it's like one minute we're like, 'Oh my God, let's have a baby!' and then the next minute our puppy does something crazy," she told PEOPLE at Jennie Garth's 40th birthday celebration in West Hollywood on Thursday night.

The actress, whose new WE reality show, Shannen Says, premieres April 24, brought Bowie home in March. He joins dogs Leroy and Leo, who also live at their Spanish-style mansion in Malibu, Calif. Though the couple is building a new house complete with a nursery, Iswarienko says their rambunctious trio has them seriously questioning parenthood.

"When the dogs act up we're like, really, 'What would this be like if it was a kid?'"

Rather than make a definitive decision about having babies, Doherty prefers to leave it all up to fate. "[I'm] taking the steps to be healthy and in the right place for a child, but if it happens, it happens," she says, "and if it doesn't, I think we're completely okay."

Source: http://www.peoplepets.com/people/pets/a ... 92,00.html
Dianna
Site Admin

Re: Shannen Doherty's New Puppy Puts the Brakes on Baby

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:38 pm

^ great article Dianna, thanks for sharing. I agree what's meant for you will not go past you. I think she would so be an amazing mother though :)
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:43 pm

lilmisshalliwell

Postby triquetra » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:55 pm

Would be great so see Shannen become a mom. However, she and her husband must take that path at their own speed. I wish them the best of luck. :)
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:49 pm

lilmisshalliwell

Return to Shannen News